This youth-specific (55 - 88 lbs) front entry foam vest is a comfortable PFD designed paddling, sailing, and powerboating. Three points of adjustment ensure a secure fit, and a grab loop at the back gives parents peace of mind. 300D polyester ensures durability, and a soft 200D polyester liner keeps wearers comfortable.
The USCG approves the Youth Livery Sport PFD as a Recreational Type III (Type III performance approved only when worn) and Commercial Type V; all paddling, sailing, power watercraft, water skiing, wakeboarding, jet-skiing, and towing.
- Front entry with buckles for convenient donning and doffing
- 300D polyester shell is durable, and 200D polyester liner is soft
- Adjustable for a custom fit
- Grab loop to pull the child out of the water quickly
- Provides 11 LBS of buoyancy
- USCG approved for all paddling, sailing, power watercraft, water skiing, wakeboarding, jet-skiing, and towing
- Approval: USCG – Recreational Type III, Commercial Type V (Type III performance approved only when worn)