Customer Service & Sales Associate - PT/Seasonal
Our customer's experience and safety is the number one priority.
We expect you to WOW our customers with your great customer service attitude and your genuine desire to help others.
- helping customers with their reservation process, from check in to checkout, and return.
- help and teach customers how to safely load and unload their equipment on, or in their vehicle
- clean and maintain the equipment once returned
- ask customers about their experience
Other duties in store are;
- ringing up sales
- answer phones and managing reservations
- merchandising/ maintaining the cleanliness of the store
- contribute to SUP California social media presence
- promote specials, sales, events in-store or related to our products and SUP culture
- willingness to learn and expand on product knowledge and impart that knowledge with store visitors
Last but not least, be an ambassador for FUN and SAFETY on and off the water.
Experience with paddling, and or other outdoor water sports would be a great advantage.
- Minimum age 18
- Comfortable using/ learning retail software
- Can lift up to 40 lbs alone, 50 lbs with or without help
- Physically able to maneuver large/long merchandise in and out of store
- Able work autonomously and make sound decisions regarding basic day to day operations
- Must be available weekends and public holidays
The Fun Stuff
We love stand up paddle boarding. We love to share the stoke, with friends, family, the community.
We would encourage our new team member to do the same. Enjoy free rentals and use of new products, special discounts for yourself, family and friends.
Flexible work hours/ scheduling so that you can enjoy some time on the water too.
- On the job training will be provided
- We will provide guidance, but employees are encouraged to continue their self learning of new and upcoming products. Where else can you spend time at work reading about stand up paddling, products and be on social media?
Interested?Attach a brief resume here, and let us know why you'd like to work with us.